• Register
  • Help

Topic: Forest Reverie (Bass flute demo)

Share/Bookmark

Forest Reverie (Bass flute demo)

This is a demo dedicated to the bass flute, a lovely instrument not used enough.

Forest Reverie

(This bass flute is from the VSL downloads)

Comments are welcomed.

Guy

Re: Forest Reverie (Bass flute demo)

I would love to listen to it, but there seems to be no sound for the mp3. I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, or your end. Since other mp3s are working for me, I'm thinking it's probably a problem on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael135 View Post
    I would love to listen to it, but there seems to be no sound for the mp3. I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end, or your end. Since other mp3s are working for me, I'm thinking it's probably a problem on your end.
    The link seems fine. No one else had that problem.

Hope you find the problem.

Weird. For what ever reason, it started working. Very nice. I'm always amazed at the amount of realism you manage to achieve in these demos. Makes me wish I had the $ to actually buy the instruments.

I think the demo just takes a little while to start, its silent for the first few moments. Beautiful music, btw. Sounds extremely realistic.
    Sam

Thanks Michael and Sammy!

Sammy, the silence at the beginning was left there as a time reference and only suppose to be temporary, Thanks for reminding me, it's fixed now.

Love it, Guy!

Go Back to forum