• Register
  • Help

Topic: Favorite guitars with gpo4

Favorite guitars with gpo4

Anyone have a favorite acoustic guitar sample library for using with gpo4?
    I'm looking for classical and steel string. I know the real thing is the best.
    I've tried Real guitar, reason and sampletank.

Re: Favorite guitars with gpo4

Hi ome248,

I don't personally own a guitar sample library, but there was recently a brief discussion about affordable guitar VI's here:

A lot of people seem to like Real Guitar. LFO also mentioned Lyrical Distortions. I play guitar--but going by the Real Guitar demos I saw a while back, it seems quite good for basic articulations like finger picking arpeggios. But, it sounds like you may be looking for something a bit better/more versatile.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

I'm looking for something that out of the box blends well with gpo. I Like real guitar and reason guitars but I cant get them to blend well with gpo. I assume this involves eq work wich I'm no good at whatsoever. I spent good time trying to mess with EQ but I just dont have the ear for that kinda work and not sure I ever will. Or perhaps techniques to blend guitars well with gpo.

Maybe is this something it worths to have a look?

Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Hmmm.... Perhaps. Did you listen to the smooth r&b demo song on the website?
    I absolutely love the song. I don't think I've ever been a fan of a demo song.
    Not really into r & b either but loved that demo song. Check it out guys.

Another one I've heard is good..... Chris heins guitar. gave it a listen on trysound but I need more then trysound to decide.

Go Back to forum