• Register
  • Help

Topic: Voxos - Choir - Demos Up

Share/Bookmark

Voxos - Choir - Demos Up

I couldn't find the old thread that quantum made but the first voxos demos are up:

www.cinesamples.com

Re: Voxos - Choir - Demos Up

Such a pleasure to hear the voice in the video speaking so simple and clean.

I have to congratulate these guys for the nice work..
    As we all know, a choir is something that will be more difficult to create with samples than ANYTHING!

Nice work guys!
    Dan

Ugg.... I hate you.

*adds to wish list along with HollywoodStrings, and HollywoodBrass*

I am NEVER going to be able to afford all of this stuff. I'm going to be sooooo broke.

looks truly great. CONGRATS! Something I will eventually consider purchasing when my pockets are filled with cash

Great Job Mike! Without a doubt the best vocal sample lib I have ever heard.......and I have been listening to every audio demo and watching every video that I could find in the past few months pertaining to available vocal libraries. Nothing has really impressed until Voxos came along. I will be desperately trying to save up for this before the introductory price is over.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

New Demos by Jason Graves and a few other guys. Also one cool battle star galatica styled on in the forum.

http://www.cinesamples.com/samples/V...S_SayWeAll.mp3

Go Back to forum