• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Anyone buys from SOUNDSONLINE?

Anyone buys from SOUNDSONLINE?

I ordered Nick\'s Quantum Leap Rare Instruments and Yellow Tools Pure Guitars from Soundsonline a week ago. I emailed them 2-3 times with some questions, also because I find it odd that I don\'t receive a FedEx tracking # from them. But I get no response on my emails at all. However they have been very quick to withdraw the $$ from my credit card....
    Anyone who has as bad experiences with them as this, and can I expect this package to turn up eventually?! I just think not responding to emails is totally unacceptable, and if they haven\'t even sent the CD\'s yet it is also unacceptable that they claim their payment so fast.

Re: Anyone buys from SOUNDSONLINE?

I ordered from them once without any problem.

Hallelujah to your comment about vendors who do not respond promptly to emails!

I\'ve ordered most of my libraries through them - never a problem, and my CDs always arrived very quickly. Have you tried phoning them? Might have to wait until Monday for that, though.

Nope haven\'t called them. And this shouldn\'t be neccessary. They withdrew the $$ from my VISA so the CD\'s SHOULD be on the way. However they aren\'t responding to emails which I find pretty odd...

I\'ve also never had a problem with them, and judging from the fact that they are probably the most successful company in their field, I think it\'s likely that either they have been swamped with e-mails recently, or there was a problem with the delivery of their response to your e-mail. You might try writing them with a different e-mail account... perhaps there was a crash on you\'re e-mail server when they sent it and it bounced back.

Soundsonline is a very good reputable company. However, when I buy things from them I call their 800 number and talk to Jennifer. I still like to know I\'m talking to a person when doing business with someone.
    Anything over 100 bucks at Soundsonline includes free FedEx next day shipping too!
    I have always recieved my CDs on time from them.

Well I don\'t buy the \'email bounced\' story. They could\'ve tried and email me again. And I have received lots of emails all days, just not from Soundsonline
    Regarding the \'free delivery\' I THINK I read somewhere that orders above 100$ included free FedEx Worldwide delivery. However I can\'t find it anymore and I was charged 20$ (which isn\'t that bad if it\'s FedEx delivery).

I\'ve ordered a couple of times from them with no problem. I remember having a bit of trouble getting a hold of them by phone when trying to get a tracking # . . . .

Good luck!

I ordered once from them and I have troubles, I live in Mexico and they sent some candies with my order, Fedex try to contact me because in Mexico is very difficult to import goods not declared with some value ( in this case the candies!!) but they wrote their telephone number where was supossed to be mine number. my cds was returned to them, and after 2 weeks and some emails I received my discs.

Simon, you should have gotten your stuff already. I purchased a bunch of stuff including QL Brass from them and they I believe they only ship it FexEx overnight. I got it in the next day or two I believe.

You should definitely have received it by now. Give them a call.

Go Back to forum