• Register
  • Help

Topic: Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) compatability

Share/Bookmark

Question Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) compatability

My apologies if this has been asked before, a quick search of the forum didn't pick anything up ...
    I currently use GPO4 and JABB3 running on the Win XP SP2 operating system. Please can you tell me whether the Standalone, VST and VST-multi versions of the ARIA player used by these programs is compatible with the Win 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
    Many thanks
    Alan T
    Last edited by Alan T; 09-15-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: JABB2 should have read JABB3
    Garritan: GPO4, JABB3, Steinway Model D Basic; Cakewalk: Sonar X1 Producer, VS100; MakeMusic: Finale 2011, PrintMusic 2011.

Re: Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) compatability

ARIA player is compatible with Win 7 both 32 & 64 bit. I'm using it in Win7 x64 without problems.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    ARIA player is compatible with Win 7 both 32 & 64 bit.

Jim
    Thank you Jim for confirming this.

If my forced upgrade from Win XP SP2 to SP3 - to maintain support from Microsoft - fails (and by all accounts it's most likely to do so), I'll dig deep and upgrade my Pentium 4 based hardware and install Win 7 64-bit.

Bet that will be a bit of a culture shock

Many thanks

Alan T
    Garritan: GPO4, JABB3, Steinway Model D Basic; Cakewalk: Sonar X1 Producer, VS100; MakeMusic: Finale 2011, PrintMusic 2011.

I've never had any issues with the XP SP2 to SP3 upgrade on quite a few systems I've performed it on.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    I've never had any issues with the XP SP2 to SP3 upgrade

Jim
    Hello Jim, That's very encouraging news; I'm one of the 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' brigade so if I can stick with my rather dated, but stable, system that will be great.

Cheers

Alan T

Go Back to forum