• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cinematic Guitars Now Shipping!

Share/Bookmark

Cinematic Guitars Now Shipping!

GREAT NEWS!
    The wait is over. The countdown has ended. The inventory has left the building. Cinematic Guitars has been released. Let the music begin!

www.samplelogic.com/cinematicguitars.html

cheers,
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Re: Cinematic Guitars Now Shipping!

Wow! Dead on schedule! I'm impressed.

Look forward to Time & Space sending mine on to me.

Nick

Congratulations on your new release, Joe. And now only one more week to go before the download version is available.....but please let us now if it's ready before then. Cheers.........frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Thanks Guys
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

I'm on day 2 of making my way through the sounds... there are so many that your head will spin. It's a great library: a total no-brainer of a buy.

Kerry

Cinematic Guitars is now blazing the bandwidth super trail directly to you!!!
    Direct download is now available at

Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Trupiano View Post
    Cinematic Guitars is now blazing the bandwidth super trail directly to you!!!
    Direct download is now available at

Ah-ha...it wasn't when I got up this morning. You guys must have slept in! Anyway, off to purchase and download NOW. Cheers........frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Wow, all kinds of problems with the downloads so far. They are crashing at about 600 or 700 MB into the download, and download speeds are averaging < 75 kb/sec, meaning each file will take 4-5 hours to download, if I don't have to start over. That means 18 hours to download?? I can handle downloads of > 700 kb/sec, but the servers that are being used just don't seem to be doing the job. Even volume shouldn't be producing that slow a download and I haven't had similar experiences since the days of 56.6. modems. I recently downloaded ca. 13 GB in about 4 hours, but that won't be the case today with only about 6 GB. Suggests this needs to be fixed and fast...............frank

Hi Frank
    This is unusual we are getting 1mb/second speeds here
    Please feel free to contact us directly at support@samplelogic.com

we are getting 40-50 people downloading at this very second so this may be part of the problem

best,
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Hi Frank
    you should now see a massive increase in download speed

cheers,
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Go Back to forum