• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Survey for musicians (and not only...)

Share/Bookmark

Survey for musicians (and not only...)

Hi all,

I would be greatful if you could take a few minutes (5-7 approximately) to fill in a survey about music, music scores, buying habits, the Internet, etc. Here in the Garritan forum, I think that the members might be interested in this, so...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...MHBncmR6Q3c6MQ

This survey (evident from the title) will be helping me conduct a small market research on certain things/issues I have in mind, in regards to music scores, selling them, online shops, etc

Thank you for your time filling in the survey and if you have any comments please feel free to post here, PM me, or fill the text in the questionaire (second to last question).

Regards,

Nikolas

Re: Survey for musicians (and not only...)

Hi, Nikolas - Very good to see you here again - You drop by too seldomly!

I just now had fun filling out your survey - And for the info of others, it took me less than 2 minutes to do it. Give Nikolas a break and click the link!

Randy

Smile Re: Survey for musicians (and not only...)

Me too. But it took more than two minutes.

Hehe... thank you guys!

Yes, I drop by very little... I know...

The making and launching of a publishing house has been so far a tremendous effort! but I do hope it will be worth it (and this is why the survey is here. To confirm my assumptions before I go in deep into spending $$$$$)...

Once the survey is done (in a few days I reckon) I should be able to post the results, since there are a few unexpected descoveries in there, that I'd like to share. Either publicly or via e-mail (if one has left their email, which is optional of course).

I just filled in your survey. The questions were interesting and well planned.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Hey Nikolas, did you know you'd posed the question, "What is your genre?" rather than gender. I guess you're really thinking nothing but music at the moment.
    David

Interesting and timely. I'm doing more and more stuff as an arranger/copyist and I'm looking to publish and sell my own edited versions of more obscure and centuries-out-of-print baroque chamber music. At the same time I'm arranging and adapting contemporary (and copyrighted) church music solely for the use of my local church choir and music ministry--which I won't make available to anybody online or sell, because that would not be ethical.
    Wheat Williams
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Music Copyist in Sibelius
    Apple MacBook Pro, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
    Apple Certified Support Professional. I also work with Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    Hey Nikolas, did you know you'd posed the question, "What is your genre?" rather than gender. I guess you're really thinking nothing but music at the moment.
    Shees...

This will go well in my resume as a publishers: "Name: Nikolas Sideris
    interests: Making constant tpyos" lol...

(Fortunately I can actually change/edit the question so I will fix that. This is what gets me for not checking with my proof reader before publishing the survey).

Wheat: I've e-mailed you a few hours ago, since for some reason for me NSS was unavailable to visit and post. Your post explains a few things.

Everyone: Thank you for participating.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    OOooh, you spoiled it - I Loved that typo. It's not a mistake, Nikolas, it's just your uncontrollable creativity popping up unexpectedly.

Randy

I'll be interested to hear what you learn, Nikolas!

I filled out the survey, of course.

All the best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum