• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is the midi file for Beethoven 5th from the Demo page available?

Share/Bookmark

Is the midi file for Beethoven 5th from the Demo page available?

I listened to the Demo presentation of Beethoven's 5th symphony of the GPO library and really would love to see the midi file of it. How is GPO used to get this result? It sounds really great. I don't know who made this demo piece but my congratulations! Great job!

And is there a tutorial that tells how to go along to put a large orchestral piece in GPO? Not only how to record it on your keyboard, but really how to make the correct settings, all the end till making a good bounce. A step for step tutorial of 1 orchestral piece in GPO would be great to have.

André
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Re: Is the midi file for Beethoven 5th from the Demo page available?

I think it was forum member Haydn who produced this demo. Try to PM him to either get it, or if he gives me permission I can send you a midi file derived from his Sonar file.

It was this demo that persuaded me to buy GPO above the other packages available (including more expensive ones) as frankly it was the only one at the time that sounded remotely like an orchestra playing.

Re: Is the midi file for Beethoven 5th from the Demo page available?

Quote Originally Posted by L0W View Post
    I think it was forum member Haydn who produced this demo. Try to PM him to either get it, or if he gives me permission I can send you a midi file derived from his Sonar file.

It was this demo that persuaded me to buy GPO above the other packages available (including more expensive ones) as frankly it was the only one at the time that sounded remotely like an orchestra playing.
    That would be great, I will send him PM. Thanks for the help!
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Go Back to forum