• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sampled String CD. Which is best?

Share/Bookmark

Sampled String CD. Which is best?

I just bought Advanced Orchestra Strings for Giga. Really disapointed! I listened to the demo of the Virtuoso Strings for Akai format. Really amazed!! What do you think? As it\'s not available in Giga native format, what should I use to convert those files?
    Desperitally need for the ultimate sampled strings section... (Excuse my English!)

Réjean
    French Canadian Chap...

Re: Sampled String CD. Which is best?

Have a listen to the GigaStrings at www.gigastrings.com - they sound better than anything I\'ve heard.
    Good luck.
    Trond

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dnortana:
    Have a listen to the GigaStrings at www.gigastrings.com - they sound better than anything I\'ve heard.
    Good luck.
    Trond
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Dnortana,
    Thank you for your reply...
    I\'ve tried to listened to the demos from GigaStrings.com but with no avail. Already sent a email to him and waiting for a reply...
    I\'ll keep you posted on this issue...
    Cheers!
    Réjean

Rejean,
    I don\'t know why you\'re having a problem with these - I was just there and played them all. For what it\'s worth, I\'m playing through Windows Media Player. Maybe that will work for you?
    Good luck - like I said, they are definitely worth a listen.
    Trond

Hi!

I also didn\'t have any problems with the demos. Have you tried to download and save the files first and then to play them? In Windows, right-click on the link and choose Save Target As.
    Good luck

Ondrej

Go Back to forum