I am pleased to announce the release of the second version of the GUI Generator. If you are unfamiliar with scripting or are an experienced scripter needing to prototype rapidly, this is your ideal tool!
The GUI Generator quickly and easily generates script and GUI for Kontakt
Simply drag the predefined GUI components onto the WYSIWG screen area, set some simple properties for the components, press compile and you can then paste the generated script into your Kontakt instrument. It can be as easy as that!
1. Allows screens to be generated with components that control Kontakt engine parameters with little or no previous programming knowledge.
2. Generate script for Kontakt 2.2.5, 3.5 or 4.1 ( grid and pixel based).
3. Link components to Kontakt engine parameters including insert and send effects, filters and EQ. Target all groups or specify custom groups corresponding to your Kontakt instrument. All with a few mouse clicks!
4. Create instruments with multiple screens (layers) and link the display of a layer to a switch, button or menu item, all with a few mouse clicks.
5. Override or append the auto generated script with your own custom callback script.
6. Supports the definition of custom graphic elements in Kontakt 4.1
7. Save and load your templates for use on future projects or share your creations with friends!