• Register
  • Help

Topic: Auto Script and GUI Generator for Kontakt

Share/Bookmark

Auto Script and GUI Generator for Kontakt

I am pleased to announce the release of the second version of the GUI Generator. If you are unfamiliar with scripting or are an experienced scripter needing to prototype rapidly, this is your ideal tool!

The GUI Generator quickly and easily generates script and GUI for Kontakt

Simply drag the predefined GUI components onto the WYSIWG screen area, set some simple properties for the components, press compile and you can then paste the generated script into your Kontakt instrument. It can be as easy as that!

Main Features:

1. Allows screens to be generated with components that control Kontakt engine parameters with little or no previous programming knowledge.

2. Generate script for Kontakt 2.2.5, 3.5 or 4.1 ( grid and pixel based).

3. Link components to Kontakt engine parameters including insert and send effects, filters and EQ. Target all groups or specify custom groups corresponding to your Kontakt instrument. All with a few mouse clicks!

4. Create instruments with multiple screens (layers) and link the display of a layer to a switch, button or menu item, all with a few mouse clicks.

5. Override or append the auto generated script with your own custom callback script.

6. Supports the definition of custom graphic elements in Kontakt 4.1

7. Save and load your templates for use on future projects or share your creations with friends!

Download it free from http://www.musikbits.com/

Cheers

Ken

Exclamation Re: Auto Script and GUI Generator for Kontakt

I thought I'd give it a try. Made a donation but I couldn't download the editor. You might have a broken link as the download hangs up on the notice that Adobe Air will be downloaded too. Help, pls.

Re: Auto Script and GUI Generator for Kontakt

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Lindholm View Post
    I thought I'd give it a try. Made a donation but I couldn't download the editor. You might have a broken link as the download hangs up on the notice that Adobe Air will be downloaded too. Help, pls.
    Hi, there appears to be an issue if you already have a version of Adobe Air installed that is less than version 2. Please try uninstalling Adobe Air, and trying the link again.

Thanks

Ken

The generator has been updated to fix an issue with saving screen templates on Mac's. There is also now an online version of the generator available at http://www.musikbits.com/

Happy scripting in 2011

Thanks very much for this, what a great idea!

FBP

Go Back to forum