I finally got around to upgrading my Melodyne to the DNA version (64-bit version 1.2 was just released) and I am TOTALLY blown away! I reloaded a children’s choir track that I recorded a couple years ago…….and bless their little hearts........ but the kids were kind of off pitch wise. I loaded the track which was 2 -4 note harmonies sung in several octaves by 16 children..... and to my surprise, anywhere from 6 to 10 “blob” tracks (after 30 seconds of Melodyne’s processing) showed up. I was able to virtually manipulate each individual child’s pitch separately, and fixed what was a “pitches all over the place” performance into MUCH better take....... which now did not have to be masked by a sampled children’s choir which I originally had to use on top of the real performance. If you haven’t already, you REALLY need to check DNA out. I honestly did not have much hope that it would work this well, but I was wrong. Go Celemony!!!!