• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Nice to be back!

Orcas Island

Post Nice to be back!

Wow, It has been a long time...too long.

Marianne and I would like to thank you for all you thoughts, prayers and well wishes. They have really made the difference - more than you could imagine. The worst is over and I'll be gradually be getting back to business.

Thanks to you all for keeping the flame of this community going, and to our team for keeping the company going in my absence during the past year.

Marianne is getting stronger. There are only five more months left of treatments and they are now less intense. The care she is getting has been excellent. After this marathon is over we can hardly wait to get back to a normal life again, although we expect it will be different - call it a "new normal".

It's been quite a journey. Experiences like this give a whole new perspective on life and underlines what is important. I realize more how precious and fragile life is.

No matter how dark the night is that surrounds us, there is and will always be the light of dawn. The love of friends and family hasten the light.

I hope to be here more often. We'll be making some announcements in the coming months as to what we're doing.

There is so much to catch up. I missed regularly chatting and knowing what is going on with all of you. So... how have YOU been doing and what have I missed in your lives?

All the best,

Thumbs up Re: Nice to be back!

Welcome Back Gary! Happy to hear Marianne is getting Stronger.

Glad to have you back on the forums.

Re: Nice to be back!

Well I can't tell you how good it is to see your name appear on this forum again - you've been hugely missed by everyone, I know.

Really great to hear that things are improving, I know how slowly these things progress - but if the power of prayer generated by everyone here has anything to do with it all will be good.

A huge welcome back from the UK!!

Barrie B

Woohoo!! Great to see you Gary - this place has seemed very different without you. And it's even better to hear that Marianne is getting better. I hope things continue to get better and better for you both.

What a pleasant surprise to see you back, Gary, and to know Marianne is coming to end of her treatment. Both of you have been in our prayers. We welcome the New Normal!!!

Gary A. and Karen
    Serenity Musician (Gary A.)

HP Pavilion Elite, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 12 gig ram, 1 terabyte hd., E-MU 0404, Korg K61, Finale 2012, Sonar X2 Producer

HEY WOW!--I just had a genuine Garritan sighting!

Gary Gary Gary - It is simply superb to see your post pop up, and so full of excellent news!

I've just returned from Moscow where "Dorian" had its pro premiere - oh my, what a trip that was!

And here we are - Hope you do pop in more and more as time goes by. --I'm feeling so happy over your post I'm almost speechless.

Suburban NYC

Hi Gary,

Well, it seems a little funny to welcome you back to your own forum , but it is really great to hear of yours and Marianne's success and progress. BRAVO!!

Your ‘lieutenants’ have done a wonderful job to keep this forum alive, but despite your day-to-day absence, your presence was always felt. I guess Thanksgiving is early this year for all of us; much continued success and progress for you and your's and enjoy the Fall.

Welcome home, Gary!

We're all greatly pleased to hear that Marianne is doing well.

All the best,

David Sosnowski

So good to hear from you, and with such encouraging news about Marianne's improving condition. We all have held you both up in our prayers.

I look forward to your more regular presence back here in your neighborhood and for news about future developments/directions with your company.

Welcome Back!

Wonderful to see you back here, Gary!
    The forum wasn’t the same without you, you have been missed!

So good to hear about the improvement of Marianne’s health
    and wishing you both to see more and more improvements
    in order to reach that ‘new normal’.

I’m continuing to enjoy using your libraries for my projects
    and am looking forward to additional new ones.

All the best,

Go Back to forum