• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO4 and Reaper...

Smile GPO4 and Reaper...

I am using GPO4 and Reaper and am new to all of it. I was wondering if there was anyway someone could send me some kind of file for use with GPO4 and Reaper. Perhaps a Reaper file. The reason I ask is because I want to learn more about how to work with the midi editing features and thought that looking at an already mastered track in Reaper using GPO4 would be a good idea? I could study what was done and hopefully learn how to set up Reaper properly for use with GPO4.

Is this a good way to get started? Thanks a ton for help.

Re: GPO4 and Reaper...

Hi Preston

I don't use GPO4 (yet), but we had a similar discussion on getting started with Reaper here:

There should be enough info there to get you started for now. See if it helps and do come back with any further questions if you get stuck.

Thanks Peter. I have already recieved a .RPP file from someone on this forum. Great community here! I will look through it and hopefully see how some of it is done.

Orcas Island

A Reaper tutorial for our Tutorial contest would be a welcome addition!

(hint, hint, wink, wink )

I plan to do a Reaper tutorial explaining how to set up multi-channel track templates for the Aria player (probably Kontakt, too, since many people still use older versions of GPO and JABB).

I've already started it! Just need a few screen hots and it's done!
    Best Regards,

Thanks Ernie. REAPER is probably one of the trickier DAWs to learn at first, but it's affordable and powerful... so a REAPER tutorial would be great.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Go Back to forum