• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Personal Orchestra Nominated for SOS 25th Anniversary Award – Please Vote Now!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Personal Orchestra Nominated for SOS 25th Anniversary Award – Please Vote Now!

We are excited to announce that Personal Orchestra has been nominated for SOS's 25th Anniversary Awards in the 'Sound Library' category!

You, the readers and users, decide who receives the coveted top award in this inaugural event. Voting runs from now until November 30th and winners will be announced at the NAMM show. By voting you’ll also be entered into a prize draw to win thousands of dollars worth of SE mics! Sound on Sound has been my go-to music magazine for many years.

Personal Orchestra has democratized orchestral sampling making it available to all musicians, not just the elite. Its easy-of-use, small footprint, ensemble building, controller-oriented approach and affordability have changed the industry. GPO is the recipient of many awards and many companies have chosen the GPO sounds in their products; such as Finale 2006-2011; Cakew alk (Pocket Orchestra), Sibelius (Sibelius Edition GPO), SONY Acid Pro, AKAI EWI USB, Microsoft Songsmith and others.

I would be grateful for your vote. Please cast your vote for GPO by clicking here or going to: http://www.sosawards.com/vote/

Thanks very much for your support and thank you those who have already voted!

Gary

Re: Personal Orchestra Nominated for SOS 25th Anniversary Award – Please Vote Now!

Great to hear GPO has been nominated Gary.

I'm on my way there to vote now .. good as done.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Personal Orchestra Nominated for SOS 25th Anniversary Award – Please Vote Now!

Done!

Actually I voted a few weeks back via the SONAR forum, but GPO certainly got my vote for sample library!!!! Well deserved, I might add.

Done............With admiration and more........

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Done and done!

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Done and done!
    Vote often and early

Congrats on the nomination Gary and Team ...

As far as my vote, it is ...

Done .. dun dun done! Nothing but the facts, 'mam.

Regards,

Frank

Vote casted !

Go GPO go !!!!!!!
    Pierre Laroche

Fantastic, Gary! I've done my part for king and country!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum