• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: 2010 7th Annual Community Christmas Player Now Online!

Share/Bookmark

2010 7th Annual Community Christmas Player Now Online!

Hi All,

It's hard to believe its been seven years we have been doing this. And it's been seven wonderful years of holiday music and I'm looking forward to many more years of your music.

I wish to than Dan for all the work he has done in putting this Community Christmas album together. And thanks to all of you who have contributed to this year's Christmas album. You all did an amazing job.

We just finished this year's Christmas Player and we're working on the web page. Here is a link to the player
    http://www.garritan.com/xmas/2010/xmas20010.swf

I cannot tell you how fortunate and blessed we are to hear the wonderful music made by you all year long. It enriches our lives more than you can imagine.

Seasons greetings!

Gary

Re: 2010 7th Annual Community Christmas Player Now Online!

Robert, Z.P., Colton, Craig, Jack, Jim,
    Michael, Randy, Norman, SD, Frank,
    Pierre, Fabio, Gary, Anthony, Jerry, Dan...

Bravo!

My best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

I'm just starting to listen and made a quick sweep through the tracks. Great arrangements and presentations from all of you. I appreciate the work that goes into these and I am overwhelmed at how original these can sound though played so many times through out the centuries.

My hats off to you all!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

--!!!!!!!---And yet another super surprise this morning. I just got through posting on the new World thread, saying how surprised and excited I am to see the Library suddenly available. And now I see that the new Christmas album is up. Wow!--- This is a red letter day for Garritan.

NICE!

Randy

Instantly in the Christmas spirit! lol.
    Garam Heo, Contemporary Christian Artist
    Music produced by Christopher and Craig Reeves
    http://www.garamheo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/GaramHeoMusic
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR A FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD!

Hey Gary,

I see you got the player to work in this thread. Now every time I show up here to see comments, I can enjoy the sounds of Christmas. THANKYOU!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

ain't this cool!

Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas to all!

Boy that sounds early but it's about here.
    Dan

Garritan World Library enthusiasts - (and sooner or later, that's going to include all of us) - I want to point out that my contribution on the Christmas collection features the new World Library.

I call my work "O Little Town (of Bethlehem)" - meaning to emphasize the one-world nature of this global village we live in.

After the dreamy first half featuring the JABB acoustic guitar and GPO clarinet, instruments from all over the world come in, and I did a production trick to get the Garritan Choir to sing those words, "o little town."

Hard to believe Christmas is coming up so soon. Seems like I started this recording project just weeks ago - but it's been a year-long project starting way back at the beginning of 2010.

I'm loving all the tracks. The Garritan community did it again!

Randy

Red face Re: 2010 7th Annual Community Christmas Player Now Online!

Outstanding! Thanks to you all for wonderful interpretations, and to Dan for his mixing and production wizardry ...
    Is there a place to go to download this album? I'd sure like to have them in my iphone4 and CD player ...

Thanks again,
    Trond

Quote Originally Posted by dnortana View Post
    Outstanding! Thanks to you all for wonderful interpretations, and to Dan for his mixing and production wizardry ...
    Is there a place to go to download this album? I'd sure like to have them in my iphone4 and CD player ...

Thanks again,
    Trond
    Here ya go...

Go Back to forum