• Register
  • Help

Topic: World Instruments Library - Finale .txt File

Share/Bookmark

World Instruments Library - Finale .txt File

Does anyone know if there is Finale .txt file for the World Instruments library?

I have Finale 2011 installed and, with other libraries I have, including GPO4, JABB3 and COMB2, these all automatically added a .txt file to Finale when installing.

This morning I installed World Instruments including the Standard and Notation sets but no .txt file has been installed.

If there is one available could someone please tell me how to locate it?

Thanks.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: World Instruments Library - Finale .txt File

Hi Michael,

Can you PM me your email address? I can send you the correct files. Are you using a Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Mac OS X computer?

Thanks!

Justin at MakeMusic

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent you the PM.
    Michael

Hello again Justin,

Thanks for the help.

World Instruments and Finale are now fully integrated.
    Michael

Smile Re: World Instruments Library - Finale .txt File

Hi Michael - I have just installed World Instruments and have the same problem. I can't locate the txt file for the World Instruments. What is it called and where is it ? I have Windows 7 and Finale 2010.

Also, I have GPO4, JABB3, and now World Instruments. Do you, or some other kind soul, know what my Finale VST folder should contain/look like ???!!! I'm after a "screen-shot" of folder or similar. I'm really confused as I now seem to have 3 Aria Players. Which one (version) should I now be using ?

Many thanks for any help.

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy and a warm welcome to our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jezzacar View Post
    Hi Michael - I have just installed World Instruments and have the same problem. I can't locate the txt file for the World Instruments. What is it called and where is it ? I have Windows 7 and Finale 2010.
    You can download all the necessary files to integrate all the world instruments from:

http://makemusic.custhelp.com/app/an...R3kyNk81bWs%3D

Just scroll down the page and you should see 'World Instrments' in the list. The Finale 2010 files should be included in the downloaded files.

Quote Originally Posted by jezzacar View Post
    Also, I have GPO4, JABB3, and now World Instruments. Do you, or some other kind soul, know what my Finale VST folder should contain/look like ???!!! I'm after a "screen-shot" of folder or similar. I'm really confused as I now seem to have 3 Aria Players. Which one (version) should I now be using ?

Many thanks for any help.

Jeremy
    I have Finale 2011 and here is a screenshot of my VST folder. I have edited my folder to show the files you would need for GPO4, JABB3 and World Instruments. I wouldn't have thought Finale 20210 would be that much different. Just keep the latest of your Aria Players.

Finale 2011 VST Folder.

Michael

Smile Re: World Instruments Library - Finale .txt File

Hi Michael - many thanks for your quick reply and helpful and concise info. It was exactly what I was after ! I will now try to sort it out on my computer and will let you know how I go. It seems we have a similar set-up, except that I have Finale 2010. I was lucky to find you.

Best wishes,
    Jeremy

Go Back to forum