• Register
  • Help

Topic: sibelius 6.2 crashes vs gpo4

sibelius 6.2 crashes vs gpo4

It is really weird. I use snow leopard with sibelius 6.2 and it works ok. But when I load the gpo4 (the latest version including Aria latest) it crashes. It is a preference configuration problem, because then I most trash some configuration files and plist files and restart everything to reopen any score.

I also try repairing the hd several times including with onyx but it did not work. I even reinstalled the complete snow leopard system and downloaded several times the garritan to make sure it is well downloaded but the problem persists.

Can any body help

Re: sibelius 6.2 crashes vs gpo4

Go to the Sibelius forum and post this there. I know there have been a few issues with Snow Leopard, and I do know they are easily solved; I'm just sorry I don't know the exact fix. I think there is a folder that has to be trashed - but the Sib board can give it to you exactly.
    Ron Pearl

OP, did you solve this?

I'm having the identical problem but haven't been given a solution either from Garritan/Aria or Sibelius.

Log into your account on garritan.com and get the ARIA Player v1.111 package which also includes the ARIA Engine v1.111. The package can be found under "/My Account/Free Downloads".

This is the best way to fully update the ARIA Player.
    Max Deland
    Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc.

Go Back to forum