I'm in the process of getting back to work with music composition. I had been having some problems with my ADK computer (six years old) running Windows XP Pro. When I took it in for repair. I discovered that the C: drive was failing..failing...failed. All of my music had been backed up so no loss there but all of my software is gone. Of course, I have the disks and serial numbers but getting them back in operation is causing some headaches. I was running Garritan Orchestral Strings - Giga studio 3 and GVI; GPO 1,2,3,and 4 NI and Aria, Garritan Stradiivarius, Gofriller Cello, JABB (1), Finale 2011; Sonar 6 and Altiverb. Much of the authorization information went the way of the hard drive that failed.
I need someone with the appropriate knowledge to point me in the right direction to begin the process of restoring my tools if this is possible. To this point I have only been able to reinstall Finale - and then only because I used the second of two allowed installations.