• Register
  • Help

Topic: Please point me in the right direction

Share/Bookmark

Please point me in the right direction

Hi there,

I need directions for moving the location of my GPO4 and CMB2 sample libraries.

When I did the initial install for them, I elected to put them on an external drive. I would now like to have them on my main hard drive in my laptop ('cause I don't want to have to drag that external drive down to Starbucks when I'm working there!!).

I did a bit of nosing around on the forums here, looking for the keyword "move", but didn't find anything.

Please note that I'm on a MacBook Pro.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct thread or FAQ or Knowledge Base article or Wiki...

Brad
    Brad Pearson
    THG Music
    Spokane WA

MacBook Pro (2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo), 3 gig RAM, OS 10.6.5, Finale 2011b, GPO4 & CMB2

Re: Please point me in the right direction

I may be wrong, but I think you can start afresh. Log in to your account and go to the Garritan Software, Keys and Update pages. You can then download the latest version and your keycard.

Alternatively, if you haven't trashed the original download packages you could use those.

All guesswork so you might fare better with technical support.

KG

Quote Originally Posted by thgmusic View Post
    Hi there,

I need directions for moving the location of my GPO4 and CMB2 sample libraries.

When I did the initial install for them, I elected to put them on an external drive. I would now like to have them on my main hard drive in my laptop ('cause I don't want to have to drag that external drive down to Starbucks when I'm working there!!).

I did a bit of nosing around on the forums here, looking for the keyword "move", but didn't find anything.

Please note that I'm on a MacBook Pro.

Thanks for pointing me to the correct thread or FAQ or Knowledge Base article or Wiki...

Brad

Go Back to forum