• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Most Realistic Acoustic Guitar Library

Share/Bookmark

Most Realistic Acoustic Guitar Library

I'm looking for a realistic acoustic guitar library. Specifically something that has a strumming engine. Is RealGuitar the best option here or are there better alternatives?

Re: Most Realistic Acoustic Guitar Library

If you don't need it immediately I'd wait and see how OrangeTreeSamples' Acoustic works out. The realism of their Strawberry Electric, and their basses, is superb.
    David

VSL Concert Guitar ! and I think you could do something with the RG strumming engine but I never check that...
    Mathieu Laprise
    www.studiosonomax.com

http://www.indiginus.com/ Indiginus Acoustic Guitar has a decent sound and a StrumMaker script that works well. Plus, as libraries go, its fairly inexpensive.

Sorry to disagree with you Mathieu, but I don't rate VSL's concert guitar at all. It's getting a bit long in the tooth and is almost impossible to get realistic strumming out of.

Check out P-e-t-t-i-n-h-o-u-s-e's stuff. He's a master at guitar sampling.

Nick

edit: The developer I recommended was for some reason blanked out in my first draft hence I've added the - - - -'s.

Without a doubt, P-e-t-t-i-n-h-o-u-s-e has the best guitar (acoustic and electric).
    Don't know why the forum censored my post.

See, this is why I love this forum. I had never heard of P-e-t-t-i-n-h-o-u-s-e. Checked out the website and some of the free downloads and they are indeed very, very, good.

I just purchased one of their products but I still haven't received my download link. Hopefully soon. Thanks Nick Harvey for making the recommendation.

- Gavin

Thanks for the replies. Both Indiginus and P-e-t-t-i-n-h-o-u-s-e look great. Indiginus is excellent value and sounds pretty decent from the demos.

Quote Originally Posted by MODE View Post
    See, this is why I love this forum. I had never heard of P-e-t-t-i-n-h-o-u-s-e. Checked out the website and some of the free downloads and they are indeed very, very, good.

I just purchased one of their products but I still haven't received my download link. Hopefully soon. Thanks Nick Harvey for making the recommendation.

- Gavin
    My pleasure Gavin.

Incidentally, I think the company's just one guy and I'm sure you'll get your link soon. He's always been pretty prompt with me.

Nick

Smile Re: Most Realistic Acoustic Guitar Library

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Harvey View Post
    My pleasure Gavin.

Incidentally, I think the company's just one guy and I'm sure you'll get your link soon. He's always been pretty prompt with me.

Nick
    Just got the email. No worries

- Gavin

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast