• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just installed Basic successfully but files have disappeared!

Share/Bookmark

Just installed Basic successfully but files have disappeared!

I'm baffled here, gang. According to all the prompts, everything went fine in the installation -- including the authorization.

But when I try to load a file, nothing doing. Onto my D (sample) drive I supposedly extracted two folders, one called Basic, the other called Steinway Files. But at the Load prompt, nothing appears other than the icons for the two folders -- no Aria files within.

When I look at the D drive in "My Computer" it shows Basic as containing 902 files and 1 folder, size 192 MB; Steinway Files shows 900 files and two folders, size 3.2 GB.

But I can't access the files.

What's going on? Help, please!

Re: Just installed Basic successfully but files have disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by karolsz View Post
    I'm baffled here, gang. According to all the prompts, everything went fine in the installation -- including the authorization.

But when I try to load a file, nothing doing. Onto my D (sample) drive I supposedly extracted two folders, one called Basic, the other called Steinway Files. But at the Load prompt, nothing appears other than the icons for the two folders -- no Aria files within.

When I look at the D drive in "My Computer" it shows Basic as containing 902 files and 1 folder, size 192 MB; Steinway Files shows 900 files and two folders, size 3.2 GB.

But I can't access the files.

What's going on? Help, please!
    You can ignore this. I got it going. ...............

Go Back to forum