• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: To Those Who Contributed to the Christmas Album...

Share/Bookmark

To Those Who Contributed to the Christmas Album...

First a big THANK YOU for gracing us with your music. This year's album is fantastic!

I would like to send all the contributors CD copies of the album. I need each contributor's addresses if you would like a copy(s). Please email me your mailing address and I'll make sure it gets right out to you and hopefully received in time for Christmas.

Thanks again,

Gary

Re: To Those Who Contributed to the Christmas Album...

Hello Gary,

Thank you, you are being very generous. I would love a copy and have sent an email.

Best wishes,
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thank you Gary. I sent you an email with my address.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Gary, it was my pleasure to have my "O Little Town" project as something to work on throughout the year, and now I'm tickled to have my efforts included again on the Garritan Christmas collection.

To have a hard copy would be super. I'll send you an email as per your request.

Gary - you rule!

Randy

Gary ... many thanks for your kind offer; I've sent an e-mail but got an error message as it was sent. Hopefully you received it!

Best regards,

Frank

Awesome, thank you Gary! Email sent-

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Gary ... many thanks for your kind offer; I've sent an e-mail but got an error message as it was sent. Hopefully you received it!

Best regards,

Frank
    And, Frank - Though I was slow on the trigger in writing a response to your great contribution to the "making of" thread, it wasn't due to any lack of appreciation. Great stuff from you and everyone who's joined in on that discussion so far.

Randy

Gary,

I too would love to have a CD.

Thank you!

Joe

(Norman J. Nelson)

Hello and thank you Gary!
    This is a wonderful gesture on your part and is certainly in keeping with the Christmas Spirit!

I have also sent an email to you but received a content encoding error message - not sure it got through. If you do not receive my home address, please advise by PM or similar.

Thank you again for your excellent products and for the fantastic, worldwide community of musicians you have nurtured.

Best Wishes and Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Thank you, Gary. That would be wonderful!!! It was certainly a pleasure to contribute to this year's project. And I would love to add another tune to the 2011 Christmas Album, Volume 8.

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum