• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: What Do You Think About Wikileeks?

Share/Bookmark

What Do You Think About Wikileeks?

We're all watching this Wikileeks saga unfold and, like the rest of you, scratching my head. What do they have against vegatables? Will yams and garlic be next? Is it me, or does the entire fiasco seem a bit strange?

I've read that the CIA, China, Soros, Russia, Bush, the Democrats, the Republicans, Iran, Illuminati, Korea, etLux , et al, et cetera may be responsible. Or perhaps it was Santa finding out who's naughty or nice (that Interpol worldwide arrest warrant did find someone naughty).

Who do you think is behind WikiLeeks?

And what do you think they will reveal next? Inquiring minds want to know

Re: What Do You Think About Wikileeks?

It's the Illuminati. They developed Brussels Sprouts when Gregor Mendel was a member and they've been surreptitiously trying to make them edible ever since. WikiLeeks is a part of that.

I have two successful Illuminati recipes for Brussels Sprouts. You will like them. We haff waze uff mekkink you LIKE them!
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

re: vegetables, well...think about it. it's even worse than the tobacco industry. i mean, everyone who's ever even looked at a vegetable eventually ends up dead. how many vegetable rights activist groups have you ever heard of? zero...doesn't that make you wonder?
    it's a plot, i say!
    gosh, the vegetable industry makes "big oil" look like little timmy's lemonade stand.

on a more serious note, i'm sort of glad this stuff is getting out there, embarrassing as it may be to the parties concerned. the idealist in me just hopes that politicos will just start assuming that the dirty laundry will eventually be aired, and perhaps act more honestly or responsibly.

k
    "...you get to drink from...THE FIREHOSE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    I've read that etLux ... may be responsible.
    There's nothing like a good salad, don't you think...?

'Security' cameras everywhere.............: "If you do nothing wrong, it cannot be used against you".
    Internet snooping and logging of all email: "If you've nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."
    Yet they don't like it done to them.......: WikiLeaks

Yep... love the double standard...

Wikileaks is perhaps a bit on the brash side in how it handles things, but well... information like this about governments is not to be buried.

Of greater concern is the censorship that's been happening all because of it...

Someone out there made a comment that if it wasn't the US that was the target and, say was China instead, the politicians would be cheering instead...
    -- Matt Wong

it is VERY much like the issues people had with Soviet jewellery...

and the one with Presidential erections...

honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy View Post

and the one with Presidential erections...

honestly.
    Reference to Bill Clinton?

There is one clear point. The fact that a person could enter a secure area with a recording device and casually use it really shows some frighteningly lax security controls. If one of my subordinates had done such a thing, I would still be answering questions of how this happened under my control!! And I have been retired for many years!

I have plenty of other thoughts, but the matter quickly becomes complex and massive, so on this forum, reticence is advisable.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    Reference to Bill Clinton?

There is one clear point. The fact that a person could enter a secure area with a recording device and casually use it really shows some frighteningly lax security controls. If one of my subordinates had done such a thing, I would still be answering questions of how this happened under my control!! And I have been retired for many years!

I have plenty of other thoughts, but the matter quickly becomes complex and massive, so on this forum, reticence is advisable.

Richard
    You hit the nail on the head Richard. Blame and retribution seems to be pointing in the wrong direction even although they have a guy in custody.

Go Back to forum