• Register
  • Help

Topic: Lancelot & Guinevere. The Love Story continues from thread posted in November...

Share/Bookmark

Smile Lancelot & Guinevere. The Love Story continues from thread posted in November...

Lancelot has many Adventures in the following years. He is so successful that he gains the reputation of
    'Hero' and as the 'Most Famous Knight in the World'.
    Yet his heart is breaking, because he believes that he cannot have Guinevere's Love , as she is married to King Arthur. Yet everything he has accomplished is due to his love for the Queen. He becomes very depressed.
    His very good friend, the French king, Galehaut, realising the situation, arranges a meeting between Lancelot and Guinevere, during which they have their first kiss. They then part.
    A Saxon and Irish Army led by a Saxon Queen invade Scotland and Arthur moves North to counter the attack. Arthur first seduces the Saxon Queen and is then promptly captured and imprisoned by her. During Arthur's absence, Lancelot makes love to Guinevere for the first time.
    EPISODE 2
    Scene 10. Lancelot pines for Guinevere.
    Scene 11. Guinevere learns of Lancelot's love for her. Galehaut arranges a meeting for them, during which, Lancelot kisses Guinevere for the first time. They then part.
    Scene 12. Lancelot pines for Guinevere
    Scene 13. Lancelot makes love to Guinevere for the first time.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9594480

The Story will continue in my next Thread. Please visit my website to hear more of my music...www.flatfourmusicstore.co.uk

Re: Lancelot & Guinevere. The Love Story continues from thread posted in November...

I missed the first installment of this - I saw it on your web site and may go back and revisit it. I find most of the music from this installment very peaceful. Without listening to the others I'm assuming these episodes are grouped together as a kind of quiet, adagio type movement.
    Trent P. McDonald

Smile Re: Lancelot & Guinevere. The Love Story continues from thread posted in November...

Quote Originally Posted by trentpmcd View Post
    I missed the first installment of this - I saw it on your web site and may go back and revisit it. I find most of the music from this installment very peaceful. Without listening to the others I'm assuming these episodes are grouped together as a kind of quiet, adagio type movement.
    Hi Trent, thank you for taking the time to contact me.

During this second episode of Lance & Guin, I have tried to portray Lance's somewhat resigned frustration and depression at not being with Guin - followed by the 'first kiss.

Then, a second bout of the same, followed by a short scene, depicting quiet but deeply felt satisfaction, at their having made love for the first time.

If you can make time to listen to episode 1 ( on page 2 of the 'listening room' ), you wont find the music as quiet. I should like to hear your comments, after you have heard the 1st episode.

Thanks, Antony B.

Go Back to forum