• Register
  • Help

Topic: DS Soundware Updates

Share/Bookmark

DS Soundware Updates

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that we added some articulation files on our site to update some of our percussion instruments. These were some little tweaks that I have made over the past year and I think they really make the instruments play much better. I will try to have the rest of the instruments up this week. Of course they are free and can be downloaded at http://www.dssoundware.com , then go to Support files.

Also my wife had a baby May 1st, Jacob (9 pounds 9 oz\'s). http://www.dssoundware.com/jake.jpg and Sean\'s wife hada baby girl Kassidy on May 2nd. So needless to say we have been very busy AND haven\'t been getting much sleep : )

Nemesys is currently running a special on our libraries right now so if you don\'t have them then you might want to check them out. And the marimba and vibes should be shipping this week.

We have several new libraries in the works including: drum set, harpsichord and celeste, Accesory instruments, and Percussive FX. I\'ll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Donnie

Re: DS Soundware Updates

Congratulations guys!

Wow, you really do things TOGETHER don\'t you!

\"AND haven\'t been getting much sleep\"

Last week was the first time in 3.5 years, that I could sleep a whole night without being disturbed by my smallest boy Victor (3.5 y.old)! Whoo...

And Oscar (8 y.old) was just the same - he was a good sleeper when he was 3-4 too. So 7 years of bad sleep gives you grey hair - what is left of it!

But fortunately we love our children, so forgive and forget?

Good luck, Donnie!

Thomas

Donnie,
    when i try to download the files, I don\'t see a typical button to click on to downlaod. What i see is a bunch of computer code (actually looks Greek to me). Do I copy the \"Greek\" or am I missing something.

Right click and do a \"save target as\". That should work.

Donnie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SCARBEE:
    \"AND haven\'t been getting much sleep\"

Last week was the first time in 3.5 years, that I could sleep a whole night without being disturbed by my smallest boy Victor (3.5 y.old)! Whoo...

And Oscar (8 y.old) was just the same - he was a good sleeper when he was 3-4 too. So 7 years of bad sleep gives you grey hair - what is left of it!

But fortunately we love our children, so forgive and forget?

Good luck, Donnie!

Thomas
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, what a coincidence...last night was about the first night I can ever remember that our youngest (2 yrs) slept through the night. I joke about not sleeping uninterrupted since November 1998, but sadly, its true.

All the best to Donnie and Sean and congratulations!

DD

Congratulations!

This is what it is \"really\" all about.

It\'s like falling head over heals in love
    again.

Priorities will change...!

Have fun...

Thanks for the upgrade.

Wow Donnie, that\'s a big one (9 lb., 9 oz.)!!

Just to let you know that all three of my kids slept through the night at 6 weeks old. I must have been lucky!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>

Also my wife had a baby May 1st, Jacob (9 pounds 9 oz\'s). http://www.dssoundware.com/jake.jpg and Sean\'s wife hada baby girl Kassidy on May 2nd. So needless to say we have been very busy AND haven\'t been getting much sleep : )

Cute! Congratulations to the both of you.

Ryan.

------------------
    Sonic Control
    www.soniccontrol.com
    Giga Users Network at
    www.soniccontrol.com/gigasampler/

Go Back to forum