• Register
  • Help

Topic: Andrés Eloy Rrdríguez - Concerto for flute an orchestra - III.- Rondó Delirante

Share/Bookmark

Andrés Eloy Rodríguez - Concerto for flute and orchestra - III.- Rondó Delirante

Hi guys....Happy Holidays¡¡

I want to share with all of you one of my latest composition....As flutist that I am, until now I hadn´t write some work on big scale with my instrument...Well...There´s here. This year was one of the most productive years about composition that any other before.

It´s the thirth movement

http://www.box.net/shared/m1ef5qujub

enjoy it....commenteds will be appreciated.

Regards

Andres Eloy Rodriguez

Re: Andrés Eloy Rrdríguez - Concerto for flute an orchestra - III.- Rondó Delirante

Hi Andres. I enjoyed this. It's very dynamic. Have you posted the first 2 movements? I'd like to hear them

Slight problem is the file seems to be over recorded and often distorts. It is occasionally distracting.
    Trent P. McDonald

Re: Andrés Eloy Rrdríguez - Concerto for flute an orchestra - III.- Rondó Delirante

I like the energy and drive with which this piece starts, but you should most definitely render it again without clipping (the distortion that can be heard as soon as the sound gets too loud, e.g. at 00:40). Please fix it, and I'll listen to the rest...
    Theo

Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    I like the energy and drive with which this piece starts, but you should most definitely render it again without clipping (the distortion that can be heard as soon as the sound gets too loud, e.g. at 00:40). Please fix it, and I'll listen to the rest...
    I already updated the file....now is corrected¡¡

Andres Eloy

Quote Originally Posted by androdriguez View Post
    I already updated the file....now is corrected¡¡
    Great work. It is indeed full of energy, and very delicately orchestrated. At moments it reminds me of Stravinsky's Sacre du Printemps, but at another moment I believed hearing something from the well-known Concierto de Aranjuez, by your namesake. If I had criticism, it would be that the strings are consistently softer than the woodwinds, which might not be the case in a live performance; string programming is overall a bit weak, especially when compared to wood winds and brass. But that's a minor point: I find it a great composition, and an enjoyable, lively "performance".

PS There still is some clipping in the final bars, but that's not a problem.
    Theo

Andres;
    Great work indeed! Exotic and organic with a propulsive and effective rhythmic accompaniment!
    I really like your music and the influences are impressive.

Thanks for posting!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Much better! I really like your composition style - very dynamic.
    Trent P. McDonald

Go Back to forum