• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gesu Bambino

Share/Bookmark

Gesu Bambino

Here's my arrangement of Gesu Bambino for 2 Oboes, Harp, Choir, and Strings, featuring Cineharp and LASS (the rest is me).

Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, or have a great Saturday, and to everyone, a Happy New Year!
    JosephCarrillo.com
    House of Blackbirds Music Channel on YouTube

Joe's Music on iTunes

Re: Gesu Bambino

Well done!

What are you using for your choir samples, East-West Symphonic Choirs?
    John B.
    ------------------
    Sonar 8.5 Producer (64 bit)
    Notion 3

GPO4
    EWQL Symphonic Choirs

2.5 GHz Core2 Quad, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit
    Audiophile 192

Keystation 61es

Hey John, thanks for listening! I don't own the Symphonic Choirs, so for intonation's sake I'll take that as a compliment. I just overdubbed myself singing each part eight times, yep, even the sopranos and altos, and there was a surprisingly low amount of phasing, which made me happy!
    JosephCarrillo.com

Joe's Music on iTunes

Hi Joseph,

I enjoyed his. A well crafted and interesting arrangement - and good work with the vocals too!

Regards, Graham

Thanks Graham! I've wanted to do an arrangement of this piece for a while now, but for the longest time didn't even know what it was called. I just had the memory of seeing Pavrotti performing it on the TV as a young'n. It's just kind of been stuck in my brain ever since. Thanks to the internets, I was able to type in enough keywords to find the video on YouTube, along with several other lovely performances. This year the timing and inspiration were right to be able to make the orchestration come together.
    JosephCarrillo.com

Joe's Music on iTunes

Go Back to forum