• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free GPO Refill Template available

Share/Bookmark

Cool Free GPO Refill Template available

Hey guys. I've joined this forum because i'm about half way through a reason GPO Full orchestra Mix template. this means that, when completed, i'll be able to share a virtual symphonic orchestra that has been completely pre-patched (all with NNXT /Combinators as per GPO ReFill) and pre-mixed (pans / channel levels / EQ, i think,) - ready for anyone who wants to focus purely on composition with a full orchestra without the painstaking mixing stage. It is mixed in modern 'stereo' string fashion to sound like you are in the audience when the peice is played live . but i will change the mix to a more intimate traditional mixing on request (and when i have the time to do so).

the instruments are as follows (by section): (99% of the following have individual player patches, most on ALT, the String section is largely muliple-sectioned patched. my own tastes, you can edit as needed)

WW:-
    Piccolo
    2x Flute
    2x Oboe
    Eng. Horn
    Bass Clarinet
    2x Bassoon
    Contrabass

Brass:-

3x Trumpet
    4x Horn
    2x Trombone
    Bass Trombone
    Tuba

Perc:- (i have included the ReDrum computer, of which each drum channel has been individually connected to a dedicated ReMix deck - purely for my own tastes. feel free to edit)

Steinway piano
    ReDrum (bass drum, Snare, Symbals)
    Timany Roll and Ring /Split
    I have left out individual perc instruments (triangle, tam tam etc) because each score is different and may not require many of them. They also take up CPU usage as each instrument needs a seperate NNXT (i dont like the basic all-in-one).

Strings: -

2x Violins (but are arranged for a fuller sounding section)
    Violas (section not single players)
    Harp Roll and Ring (single player)
    Celli (sounds as duo)
    Contrabasses (duo)

I have yet to finish the mixing and i hope to have mastering done as well. of course this template is fully customisable to your needs. And best of all, I'm litterally giving it away!

This is because I am an amature Recording Engineer and I'm doing it to A) Get feedback on my work and B) Hopefully get some composition advice from those who use this template, as I am a guitarist first and foremost and most of us don't know about full composition such as this.

Email @ lachlunnv@gmail.com or message me for the file. YOU NEED GPO REFILL FOR REASON AND REASON 3 OR HIGHER TO USE THIS FILE.
    Last edited by lachlunnv; 01-06-2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Typo's

Re: Free GPO Refill Template available

Hi Lachlunnv

Thanks for posting your GPO Refill Mix template. This will be a great help to Reason/GPO users. Would you mind if I post this on the Garritan website and perhaps share it with Propellerheads?

Thanks very much for sharing this.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Hi Lachlunnv

Thanks for posting your GPO Refill Mix template. This will be a great help to Reason/GPO users. Would you mind if I post this on the Garritan website and perhaps share it with Propellerheads?

Thanks very much for sharing this.

Gary Garritan
    Absolutely! I'm having a few PC snags at the moment and my tower is in the shop right now. I'll have it back by thursday at the latest so I'l send the template to you then. I need to make some minor adjustments but otherwise it's good to go!

Thank you very much for taking an interest in this template, Mr. Garritan. Any feedback you could give me would also be greatly appreciated.

How should I send the file to you?

Thanks again,
    Lachlunn Valente

Hi Lachlunn

You can just email it to me at info at garritan.com. I'll make sure to run this by Propellerheads too.

Thanks again,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by lachlunnv View Post
    Absolutely! I'm having a few PC snags at the moment and my tower is in the shop right now. I'll have it back by thursday at the latest so I'l send the template to you then. I need to make some minor adjustments but otherwise it's good to go!

Thank you very much for taking an interest in this template, Mr. Garritan. Any feedback you could give me would also be greatly appreciated.

How should I send the file to you?

Thanks again,
    Lachlunn Valente

Go Back to forum