• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere power synth instrument issues

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere power synth instrument issues

Hi There

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue with Omnisphere power synth >>> it seems like I only have 100 instruments in the system >>> i have just watched the video overview and they are doing a demo with a METALLIC MALLET which i dont seem to have >> i searched for mallet and just came up with one option rather than many options.

also >>> it reads STACK MODE on the panel and I have tried to change it to LIVE MODE to see if it changes my options but am not to sure where the POWER BUTTON is as specified to use to change modes.

any advice would be appreciated >>> thanks in advance.

Re: Omnisphere power synth instrument issues

OK

SO i have figured out that there is MULTI and PATCH libraries >>> though i can't seem to work out how to swap from MULTI to the PATCH instruments??

To access the Patch browser, click on the field just below the word "Omnisphere," the one that says "Default" (with a capital D) when you open the instrument. In addition to browsing Multis and Patches, you can also browse Soundsources. I usually do this from the Edit page, when you click on the little "Sample" tab below the Layer A/Layer B tabs, which says "empty" by default. You can also access the Soundsource browser from the Main->Controls tab. To clear out a Multi you have auditioned, just click the Utility button with the disk icon on the upper left and choose "Clear Multi." Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ethanstoller View Post
    to access the patch browser, click on the field just below the word "omnisphere," the one that says "default" (with a capital d) when you open the instrument. In addition to browsing multis and patches, you can also browse soundsources. I usually do this from the edit page, when you click on the little "sample" tab below the layer a/layer b tabs, which says "empty" by default. You can also access the soundsource browser from the main->controls tab. To clear out a multi you have auditioned, just click the utility button with the disk icon on the upper left and choose "clear multi." hope this helps.
    done & done >> cheers man >> crystal clear reply >> kudos

We will see you back here in a few weeks when you come back up for air- enjoy the trip!

Go Back to forum