• Register
  • Help

Topic: kudos to Gary Garritan

Share/Bookmark

kudos to Gary Garritan

Gary, I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your resolve to not fall foul of your resolution to avoid announcing new stuff before its time.

I think the fact that you have managed to do that has added to your credibility and has had little downside.

So here is my encouragement award for staying on target.

Best Regards

Alan

Re: kudos to Gary Garritan

The temptation was almost irresistible and I almost succumbed. The force is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    The temptation was almost irresistible and I almost succumbed. The force is strong.
    You mean, you almost let the cat out of the bag about my Kitchen Sink Library for Aria being released for $300 a download?! Glad reason prevailed so the release can be a big, spectacular surprise!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPerkins View Post
    Gary, I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your resolve to not fall foul of your resolution to avoid announcing new stuff before its time.

I think the fact that you have managed to do that has added to your credibility and has had little downside.

So here is my encouragement award for staying on target.

Best Regards

Alan
    Hello Alan,

I agree. In my view Gary certainly made the right decision so a 'well done' to Gary from me too.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

The force is strong with this boy!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

We won't talk about the announcement of Concert and Marching Band 2 actually being released about a year before it was actually released.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPerkins View Post

But he also promised to know our socks off with new products. Without early warning I'll have no way of setting up a test of my Errant Sock Location System prototype.

Pat

Go Back to forum