• Register
  • Help

Topic: Promotion codes

Share/Bookmark

Question Promotion codes

I notice product ordering includes a place for a promotion code which I assume implies a lower cost. Where does one find these codes?

Re: Promotion codes

Tom,

I did a Google search for that recently. In my case, I was buying a new computer from HP. So I typed in "HP Promotion Code" and it gave me a code which saved me an additional $25. The codes don't always work. Well, I was trying to buy a large flat screen TV for next to nothing. Hey, I had to try!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

There are a lot of online coupon codes sites that you can frequent. Searching for coupons can be done on CouponChief.com by searching for things like children, travel, electronics, etc. This tip can help you find coupons for things that you haven't even thought of.

~Amanda on behalf of Coupon Chief

Thank you both. I appreciate the information. Of course, I couldn't wait, so just downloaded Garritan World without a promotiojn code. Definately no regrets.

Go Back to forum