• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't turn off the Ambience switch in Aria

Share/Bookmark

Can't turn off the Ambience switch in Aria

I am trying to switch of the Ambience switch in the Aria player, but it's impossible. I am clicking over and over but it stays on. Is there another way to get of off?
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Re: Can't turn off the Ambience switch in Aria

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasvanHaren View Post
    I am trying to switch of the Ambience switch in the Aria player, but it's impossible. I am clicking over and over but it stays on. Is there another way to get of off?
    I've found you have to position your mouse cursor just over what seems to be the top of the "power" button graphic.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Quote Originally Posted by swinkler View Post
    I've found you have to position your mouse cursor just over what seems to be the top of the "power" button graphic.
    No, still doesn't do anything. Same problem with the Stereo Stage button, doesn't turn off. I tried all around the switch, clicking with my mouse, but it says turned on.
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasvanHaren View Post
    I realize this may seem simplistic, but have you tried shutting your computer down and restarting it? Sometimes problems can be caused by something tied up in memory. When you reboot your computer, it flushes the memory out and everything starts afresh.

If that doesn't work, then I suspect something has gone bad with your ARIA install. In which case, uninstall GPO4 and ARIA, then reinstall it. Before you do, copy any ensemble (.aria) files you created over to another folder on your computer. After you do the reinstall, just copy the ensemble files back to their original locations, and then when you run ARIA you'll be able to continue using your ensembles same as before. Also, don't forget to reinstall any GPO4 and/or ARIA updates to your original installation.

Definitely try rebooting your computer first, since this is the easiest and less drastic than doing the uninstall/reinstall.

Steve
    If you'd like to hear a couple of pieces I might actually finish someday, please visit my virtual concert hall.

Go Back to forum