• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do I use multi stereo output Aria Player in Logic?

Share/Bookmark

How do I use multi stereo output Aria Player in Logic?

Hi!
    I am struggling in getting the Aria player in Logic 8 to work but cannot get it done. I would like to control my panning of the different instrument, loaded in the Aria player, in Logic itself, not in the Aria player. For this, I understand, I have to choose the multi stereo output Aria player. I did this, created aux channels and assigned the Aria player instruments to the aux channels. After this, I created tracks based on these aux channels for my arrange window.

I think I did this all correctly but now I have the problem that only the 1st instrument in the Aria player is sounding. I checked all my routings and it should work, but none of the other instrument sound so I cannot record on these other tracks. What am I doing wrong here? Maybe someone could send me a simple Logic template?
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Re: How do I use multi stereo output Aria Player in Logic?

I don't have the answer for you at this moment. Let me try your method because that's not the way i work with AriaPlayer.

I will post a follow up reply and hopefully an answer to your problem.
    LC520 25MHz (my first iMac ), , 8500/SonnetG4, , Performa6360, , QuickSilver G4 ,iMac G3 500MHz ,iMac 2008 edition , iMac 3.06 GHz 2009 edition and what next Apple?

maybe you like the wold in gray I prefer colorfull

Re: How do I use multi stereo output Aria Player in Logic?

Quote Originally Posted by macguy View Post
    I don't have the answer for you at this moment. Let me try your method because that's not the way i work with AriaPlayer.

I will post a follow up reply and hopefully an answer to your problem.
    That would be great, thanks!
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Go Back to forum