• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere - Bandpassed Euro Arp 1 Problem

Omnisphere - Bandpassed Euro Arp 1 Problem

I'm having a problem with the patch called Bandpassed Euro Arp 1. So far, this is the only patch I've noted this on. During playback of a sequence in Cubase 5.5.2, the sound plays for a while, but then the audio on that output spikes and the sound drops out while the meter shoots into the red and stays there. The Cubase channel does not spike, only the out in Omnisphere goes into the red. If all sounds in a multi are set to the same output (A, for example) all sounds cut off. If I have Bandpasse Euro Arp 1 on its own out, only its sound cuts out and thre rest keep playing. If I switch to a different patch, it plays, but the meter stays pinned. I switch back to Bandpassed Euro Arp 1, and it plays for a bit, then cuts out again. I shut off the effects specifically on the patch (not all effects), the problem disappears.

Is this just me, or is anyone else having this issue and did you resolve it? This is in Win 7 64 bit.

Re: Omnisphere - Bandpassed Euro Arp 1 Problem

That patch plays fine here, but if you're using the latest version of Omnisphere and you have a sequence that causes the problem to occur, please send the cubase song to tech support. Thanks.
    Glenn O

Go Back to forum