• Register
  • Help

Topic: Only two audio outpus with with vst in FL Sstudio

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Only two audio outpus with with vst in FL Sstudio

FL Studio ver 9.0. In the ARIA player (vst), only output '1/2' active, all others are grayed out. Any suggestions?

-Wally

Re: Only two audio outputs with with vst in FL Sstudio

Quote Originally Posted by wallykissel View Post
    FL Studio ver 9.0. In the ARIA player (vst), only output '1/2' active, all others are grayed out. Any suggestions?

-Wally
    ARIA has two VST plug-ins. The ARIA Player routes all 16 instrument slots through only one output. What you'll need to use is the ARIA Player Multi, which assigns each slot to its own channel. I'm not familiar with FL Studio, but if you have the Windows version and you can't get the ARIA Player Multi to show up on your list of VST plg-ins, let me know, and I think I can help you.

Steve
    If you'd like to hear a couple of pieces I might actually finish someday, please visit my virtual concert hall.

Smile Re: Only two audio outputs with with vst in FL Sstudio

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Johnson View Post
    ARIA has two VST plug-ins. The ARIA Player routes all 16 instrument slots through only one output. What you'll need to use is the ARIA Player Multi, which assigns each slot to its own channel. I'm not familiar with FL Studio, but if you have the Windows version and you can't get the ARIA Player Multi to show up on your list of VST plg-ins, let me know, and I think I can help you.

Steve
    Hi Steve! Thanks! Sometimes all I need is a kick in my backside! I have now selected the 'multi' version to be visible in my FL Studio host and all is well. Duh!

Thanks for being there!

- Wally

Go Back to forum