• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Forest Kingdom...coming soon...

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Forest Kingdom...coming soon...

Dear friends,

I want to show you a sneak peek of Forest Kingdom, the next sample library

Best,

Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Re: Forest Kingdom...coming soon...

Great demo!
    Congratulations... I'll watch this.

I just hope it will be a Kontakt powered library... please, please...

Best regards,

Alexandre.

Looks great!

Thank you guys!

Alexandre. I am sorry but not Kontakt...Engine powered.
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Sounds very good, but...

I am not a big fish nor even a medium sized one.. So my opinion may not hold much weight. I personally am not going to buy any sample libraries with proprietary engines that are not fully 64bit compatible on OSX. I'm 64 bit on logic 9.1.3 and I am not going back. I need creative flow, not futzing around with kludges like 32bit bridges. So I will only support developers that make that commitment in a timely manner....

Gary Chambers
    Visionary Music

Hi Gary,
    I am glad you liked it. All opinions are important and I understand your point. We still don't have an exact date, but a 64bits Engine Mac version will happen.

Thanks,

Tari
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Hi Tari-

Great... And when they do come out in 64bit OSX , I will purchase both Forest Kingdom and Epic World...

Gary Chambers
    Visionary Music

Thumbs up Re: Forest Kingdom...coming soon...

Great!!!
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

I just got my Epic World today, and I haven't been able to play around with it too much, but from what I've heard going through the patches so far, I gotta say I'm impressed - the sound design is fantastic. I had no idea that the patches rely on numerous layers that are completely user-controllable.

I have to agree with the other poster here, though - I really would like to see the Engine as 64-bit compatible. Right now I'm running it on my slave machine inside of a 32-bit instance of VE Pro.

Regardless of the mechanics, this library (and hopefully Forest Kingdom) will be used extensively on a tv series I'm scoring right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kliesch View Post
    I just got my Epic World today, and I haven't been able to play around with it too much, but from what I've heard going through the patches so far, I gotta say I'm impressed - the sound design is fantastic. I had no idea that the patches rely on numerous layers that are completely user-controllable.

I have to agree with the other poster here, though - I really would like to see the Engine as 64-bit compatible. Right now I'm running it on my slave machine inside of a 32-bit instance of VE Pro.

Regardless of the mechanics, this library (and hopefully Forest Kingdom) will be used extensively on a tv series I'm scoring right now.
    Hi Kevin!
    Really glad you liked Epic World Yes, all drones and pads layers are totally controllable, in that way you can ensure that you can create your own sound. Forest Kingdom pads will have the same concept.

Looking forward to hearing your music!

Tari

More demos coming soon:
    http://soundcloud.com/eduardotarilon...orest-kingdom/
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum