• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni TR is out in the iTunes app store!

Share/Bookmark

Omni TR is out in the iTunes app store!

It's been a long night... received my Omnisphere yesterday, went through its entire 6 DVD Bataan install march, authorized and haven't slept a wink since. Stayed up all night having a blast. Pound for pound, the best value I've purchased in my 25 years as a bassist (yes, I would sell my Steinberger before I'd let go of Omnisphere).

I checked the updates page and there's no 1.5 patch yet, but Omni TR is now live on iTunes app store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/omni-tr/id414496008?mt=8

Omni TR weighs in at a very svelte 2.7 MB.

Spectrasonics left a note on the app page that states the 1.5 patch will be posted by the end of today (2/15/11), US PST.

NB -- My copy of Trilian arrived yesterday as well, but it still sits unopened downstairs, as Omnisphere is demanding my full attention.

Re: Omni TR is out in the iTunes app store!

Note to wives and loved ones: Please bring us food and drink every 6 hours for the next 3 days.
    Thank you

Wink Re: Omni TR is out in the iTunes app store!

One word: Amen

Re: Omni TR is out in the iTunes app store!

Quote Originally Posted by swartzfeger View Post
    It's been a long night... received my Omnisphere yesterday, went through its entire 6 DVD Bataan install march, authorized and haven't slept a wink since. Stayed up all night having a blast. Pound for pound, the best value I've purchased in my 25 years as a bassist (yes, I would sell my Steinberger before I'd let go of Omnisphere).

I checked the updates page and there's no 1.5 patch yet, but Omni TR is now live on iTunes app store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/omni-tr/id414496008?mt=8

Omni TR weighs in at a very svelte 2.7 MB.

Spectrasonics left a note on the app page that states the 1.5 patch will be posted by the end of today (2/15/11), US PST.

NB -- My copy of Trilian arrived yesterday as well, but it still sits unopened downstairs, as Omnisphere is demanding my full attention.
    Oh, you are going to pee yourself then. Quick- install Trilian, then do the updates and install the VIP special presets.

Go Back to forum