• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere 1.5?

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere 1.5?

I thought it was due out on the 15th? Can't find the upgrade link on the Spectrasonics site. Wasss up?
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Re: Omnisphere 1.5?

+1

Its 2.30am in the morning here and I got up specially to d/l.

Getting sleepy, want to play.................
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Disappointing. But it *is* a wonderful, FREE upgrade, so I don't feel right complaining.

Spectrasonics has missed the dates they've announced for previous updates in the past few years, so I wouldn't be surprised if the update doesn't get released today or even tomorrow. Not a big deal at all! Another amazing free update from Spectrasonics ... thank you!
    Mac Pro "Xeon" 2.8 gHz 8 core - Mac OS 10.5.8 - 6 gb RAM - Pro Tools HD 8.0cs3

Yeah but I turned down an invite to the Playboy Mansion tonight cause I was going to be "Orbing" It's all about priorities gents...
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Quote Originally Posted by dpasdernick View Post
    Yeah but I turned down an invite to the Playboy Mansion tonight cause I was going to be "Orbing" It's all about priorities gents...
    You too, huh?
    Cubase 7.5 | Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.24GHz | Win7 Pro x64 SP1 dual boot on 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs + 2 x Crucial m4 SSDs for samples and project files | ASUS P5E | 8 GB RAM | Echo Layla 3G | ASUS HD 6570 | Vox Tonelab SE | Mackie HD624 MKII | UAD2 Solo x 2 | 2 x BenQ GL2450 monitors...and lots of software...

I read an 'unofficial' post from Spectrasonics that stated the 1.5 update would be posted by end of day, 2/15, US pacific time. So, they officially still have an hour.

and now its 16 do they do nightshift ?

Same procedure as every Omnisphere update Perhaps they should always publish an additional day to the internal planned release date. Here in Germany, it is the 16th and we have lunch time soon

Go Back to forum