• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just wanted to say, great job on GPO4.

Share/Bookmark

Just wanted to say, great job on GPO4.

Just wanted to say, great job on GPO4. I just LOVE the Aria player. I was busy with life for a few years and was quite startled to discover recently that I could upgrade from GPO1 to GPO4 for fifty bucks. What a great deal and generous upgrade path. You guys really should raise your prices

On a side note, can I give my GPO1 to a music student I know? Of course, I won't do it if it violates the TOS, which I suppose I could find if I wasn't so lazy. Yaaawn

Re: Just wanted to say, great job on GPO4.

Hi, Tunesy - What a neat post, hearing that you've grabbed the generously inexpensive upgrade. GPO4 really is super. And now all of the Garritan Libraries are available in new versions which also use the Aria sample player.

I'm not sure if transferring ownership of the old GPO works. I'll see if I can find an answer for you.

Welcome to the Forum!
    Randy

Cool. Thanks for checking, Randy.

Hi Tunesy,

Welcome to the forum! Glad you like the ARIA Player.

Raise prices? I guess when musicians become the highest paid members of society we can do that.

As far as transferring the prior version, you need to write to Native Instruments and see if they will allow it. They handle all registration for Kontakt Player and they have allowed some transfers in the past.

All the best,

Gary

Will do. Thank you very much, Gary.

Go Back to forum