• Register
  • Help

Topic: Yellow Tools

Share/Bookmark

Yellow Tools

We had (have) a very bad expetience with Yellow Tools . They deliver a package which isn't possible to install (it asks for a donggle that isn't available) and don'yt answer to any mail .
    This is pure moneyloss buying something of those people !
    I believe I will see my lawer as it isn't acceptable the practises that they apply !

Re: Yellow Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Hammondorganaddict View Post
    We had (have) a very bad expetience with Yellow Tools . They deliver a package which isn't possible to install (it asks for a donggle that isn't available) and don'yt answer to any mail .
    This is pure moneyloss buying something of those people !
    I believe I will see my lawer as it isn't acceptable the practises that they apply !
    We had a discussion going over at the Garritan forum discussing different reverb programs. YellowTools Origami came up, so I thought "well, let's see if they have a VST plug-in demo and I can at least try it out." No, Origami is locked up inside their Independence sample player. Then I e-mailed them to asking if a plug-in demo version was available at least by request. Zero response to two inquiries. Their version of customer "support" turned me off from ever doing business with YellowTools. From what you say, it looks like I dodged a bullet.

By the way, I took the liberty of quoting you at the Garritan forum. Hopefully this will warn off anyone over there who might be considering a purchase of Origami or other YellowTools products. Thank you for the alert. (From they way they're doing business, it looks like YellowTools doesn't have much of a future.)

Steve
    If you'd like to hear a couple of pieces I might actually finish someday, please visit my virtual concert hall.

YT has turned into a very unscrupulous company.

My upgrade to Independence 3 caused me to get locked out of using the library which came with Independence 2 because the WIBU key is no longer supported, and each time I try to access the library the message comes up that WIBU is no longer supported.

I tried contacting YT in several ways but they have not given so much as one single reply. Their user forum has been taken offline, and they don't even have the decency to post an announcement on their site indicating that they are taking care of the issues.

I've never encountered this kind of attitude with any halfway decent company.
    Just check the web for discussion threads about YT and you'll find that there are MANY people who have been left out in the cold by them.

You should check out the Facebook page of YT and read the comment of others; it should be clear that YT simply do not respond to their customers.
    The latest comment of Javier describes my situation exactly, and YT simply continues to ignore us even though we have very legitimate complaints.
    The bitter irony is this: YT have used dongles and challenge response systems to safeguard their software against pirates, and the ones who end up duped now are the customers.
    Not only that, but the way YT treats us is more like you might expect from pirates.

Go Back to forum