• Register
  • Help

Topic: Using GPO3 and GPO4 together

Share/Bookmark

Using GPO3 and GPO4 together

I have both GPO3 and GPO4, having upgraded to the latter when it was launched. Is there any material benefit from running both together, or are all the samples that were in 3 duplicated in 4, thus rendering the former redundant?

Steve S.

Re: Using GPO3 and GPO4 together

HI, Steve - Congrats on your GPO upgrade.

If you have any projects using the older GPO which you may want to open and work on again sometime - then you'd want to keep that sample set. I have all the versions of GPO saved - overkill, but I'm covered - I can open ancient projects if I want, and still have them work.

Randy

Hi Randy, thanks for the reply. I guess my (badly worded) question was actually whether or not there are any instrument samples in GPO3 that aren't present in GPO4.

Steve S.

Quote Originally Posted by ssilverm View Post
    Hi Randy, thanks for the reply. I guess my (badly worded) question was actually whether or not there are any instrument samples in GPO3 that aren't present in GPO4.

Steve S.
    OH, I see. It's the other way around actually - There are several instruments in the newest GPO not in the earlier versions. -You won't lose anything, you've gained!

Hope you have fun soon making music.

Randy

Go Back to forum