• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Has NorthernSound GStudio shipped?

Share/Bookmark

Has NorthernSound GStudio shipped?

I made the mistake of ordering my copy from this site and now I\'m the last kid on the block with GStudio
    I got a notice about a week ago saying that it would ship in 2 days (next day air). I\'m starting to get impatient!!!!
    Should I cancel my order with NS and buy it from Nemesys?
    IO

Re: Has NorthernSound GStudio shipped?

I don\'t know if I\'d cancel my order with Northern Sounds. I placed my order with Nemesys weeks ago, my credit card has been charged, but I *still* haven\'t received GigaStudio...so, I think we\'re all in the same boat.

patience, patience, patience...

Oh. I guess I\'m not the last kid on the block
    How did all of these other people get theirs? Are they all beta testers? I feel like a beta tester sometimes...shouldn\'t I have gotten mine early ?
    -IO

Hi IO,

I don\'t know how Nemesys determined *who* would get the first copies of GigaStudio...I wish I knew. I\'ve been waiting weeks for mine to arrive. I kind\'ve suspect that they ran out of their first batch from the manufacturer and now they\'re having to wait for the 2nd batch for the rest of us. That\'s the only reason (that I can think of) that it would take so long.

But, like you, I am growing very impatient. I keep reading posts on this forum about how much people are enjoying their new *GigaStudio*...I just wish I had mine.

And to top it all off, I was on the Nemesys \"waiting list\"...ooooohh, that really did me a lot of good, huh?

I\'m inclined to cut them some slack too.

Still, charging peoples CCs (mine was charged back on the 12th) before shipping is poor business practice, and technically illegal.

I did talk to them again today. My order was shipped today. It\'ll arrive next week. Just in time to miss the holiday

Tim
    http://www.elithic.com

I\'m not really too concerned about the people that are getting their product from Nemesys. We know that they\'ve got product. I actually started this thread hoping to hear from someone at Northern Sounds...who has already billed my credit card and who said that I would have GStudio in my hands over a week ago. PapaChalk??? Anyone??? I know you\'re reading this....please let us know when you\'ll be shipping our GStudio.
    Thx,
    IO

I\'m in the same boat Boomer. And I finally talked to Sean at Nemesys yesterday... they can\'t even find my order.

They can\'t tell me if it has been shipped or not. They can\'t tell me if they charged my credit card or not (although American Express tells me they have). They were supposed to call me back yesterday with this info, but no call yet.

Normally, this would really piss me off, but I think Nemesys was totally unprepared for their own success. So I\'ll cut them some slack. I\'ve been there, done that.

Peace,
    Tim
    http://www.elithic.com

Hello IO Composer. We deeply apologize for the confusion. Due to a situation beyond our control we/I are/am also still waiting. From the time we sent out memos to everyone we were expecting to ship. Unfortunately this has not happened. Some errors have been made
    in getting the product to us. We will commence shipping Immediately on its arrival.
    we will make an announcement the second it hits our floor. As you can see in other post above this is not isolated to us only.
    we/I deeply regret/apologize that this has happend.
    If anyone who has pre-orderd from us and has other concerns or question you can contact us directly here. nsounds@northernsounds.com

PaPa Chalk

Hey Cool7sDad,

I wouldn\'t take Nemesys at their \"word\". Just because they told you that it shipped, DOES NOT mean that it \"shipped\". I was told by Nemesys sales that my GigaStudio shipped earlier this week, I later found out that was a flat lie...it won\'t ship \'til next week!!

The only way to be certain if Nemesys really is telling you the truth about your copy of GigaStudio shipping is to get a tracking number. And if they try to give you some lame excuse about not having that information, I\'d get VERY suspicious.

I believe that Nemesys has produced an excellent product, but like you said in an earlier post, if they keep treating their customers like *CRAP*, it really doesn\'t amount to a hill-o-beans!!

....just a little forewarning about Nemesys\' \"professional\" customer relations.

Nemesys, why is it so hard to treat your customers with respect and professionalism????

Go Back to forum