• Register
  • Help

Topic: I want know how good crescendos is possible with GPO4?

Share/Bookmark

I want know how good crescendos is possible with GPO4?

I want know how good crescendos (and their opposities) is possible with GPO4? fact is i know there is better (when we forget price) tools for this but these are more pricey. any examples for this.
    ps. please move my post if wrong area if possible.

Re: I want know how good crescendos is possible with GPO4?

Quote Originally Posted by JUPEKU View Post
    I want know how good crescendos (and their opposities) is possible with GPO4? fact is i know there is better (when we forget price) tools for this but these are more pricey. any examples for this.
    ps. please move my post if wrong area if possible.
    My answer would be to gradually, or quickly, add voices. Adding voices all the way up to the most aggressive of the Brass and Percussion. And by selecting and using the Cymbals for their ability to signal to the ear, something big is about to happen. And finally, to use whatever automated mixing capability you may have, to bring up instrument volume levels. A gradual or rapid diminishing of all these elements, will produce the opposite effect.

Best regards,
    sd cisco

There is a nice tutorial provided by Prof. Belkin on the approach for crescendo in general here http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...-Orchestration. I can post a MIDI file, and the GPO settings if this will help.

I mean how realstic these two things can sound with gpo i dont need tips how make it but how good it sounds ? i searching mainly cheap,lightweight solo strings use with kontakt 4.( i mean mi with sounds form kontakt 4 not playing with kontakt).
    ps. but these tips are also wellcome...

Go Back to forum