• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Scandinavian vocals?

Scandinavian vocals?

Are there any vocal libraries out there in the Scandinavian tradition? I have Ethno World and enjoy world vocals, and I know EastWest and Bela D Media, etc have vocal libraries, but I'm hard pressed to find a focus on Scandinavia, with Nordic vocals needed for a live performance next month sponsored by the Norwegian embassy here in New York. Thanks in advance for your help...

Re: Scandinavian vocals?

you might want to check Tonehammer forgotten voices.

For the sake of clarity, Vocal Tools | Native Voice features a Norwegian female soloists as well as, Japanese
    Lebanese and Pakistani. Native Voice 2 is in production (4 male soloists). Please note: we are under-construction at this time.

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

awesome, thanks guys...think I'll combine that with Symphonic Choirs WordBuilder (when I get it)...though I'm not sure what it'll spit out when I type in Norwegian words!! ; 0

I'm thinking it would be awesome to combine it with live locals, since it seems to be the case that even the best sample libraries need some live assistance to bring them to life

one question: I don't have Kontakt but I do have the player (that came with Garritan Personal Orchestra 4). Will I need to buy Kontakt in order to use Native Voice? Looks like there's an EXS24 version for Forgotten Voices which works for me (I'm in Logic Pro 7.2)

"Presently all Bela D Media products require the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 3 or higher. Our products do not include a Player/Engine/VSTi. Any Player/Engine/VSTi you may own from another product cannot be used. This includes the free Kontakt player or demo modes."

Hi Francis,

When will you be back out of construction? I’ve been waiting months to get the Tenor.

Also, where do things stand on adding an Alto and Bass to the series?

Hi Bill,

I am sorry about the state of construction. We hope to be up and running in the very near future. The Bass and Alto will be sold as Vocal Tools | Classical and it will include the Soprano and the Tenor that are currently being sold separately. We expect it to be retail ready by mid April.

Thank you,

That's great news!

awesome voices..

New York, NY

So, does that mean that you're no longer selling the Soprano and the Tenor as solo products??

Go Back to forum