• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Weird Aria/Logic behaviour...

Share/Bookmark

Weird Aria/Logic behaviour...

Every time when I try to open my Aria player, I get a little screen opening telling that I have to click it: "Click to open plug-in interface"

This happend since I changed Logic into 64 bit instead of 32. Also there is a little app open while using Logic called 32 bit audio unit bridge.

How can I avoid having this Aria popup window?
    You can listen to my music on: www.andrevanharen.com

Re: Weird Aria/Logic behaviour...

Are you using ARIA 64 bit or ARIA 32 bit? That may make a difference if you are in a 64 bit OS.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Are you using ARIA 64 bit or ARIA 32 bit? That may make a difference if you are in a 64 bit OS.
    I am in 64 bit mode, so this is normal?

Yes, but you also have to forms of the ARIA player. One is a 32 bit version and the other is a 64 bit version. I would think that you should be using the 64 bit version on a 64 bit OS.

The ARIA players do have that indication in their names (at least they do when I load them into Sonar).
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    Yes, but you also have to forms of the ARIA player. One is a 32 bit version and the other is a 64 bit version. I would think that you should be using the 64 bit version on a 64 bit OS.

The ARIA players do have that indication in their names (at least they do when I load them into Sonar).
    Ah! I am using a 32 bit Aeria player. So all I have to do is to install the 64? Where can I find it? IN Logic, I can only choose the 32 bit, do I need to install a newer version of Aria?

I reinstalled the latest Aria update, but still have only 32 bit option to choose from in Logic. How do I switch to 64?

I believe that Aria 64 is only for windows at the moment, not for Mac. That's dissapointing...

"The ARIA Player is 64-bit compatible and takes full advantage of the new Windows 64-bit operat- ing systems, processors, and hardware that are available. Mac 64 bit is in development at the time of this writing. The ARIA Player is also fully 32-bit compatible. At this writing, 64-bit computing is entering the marketplace; but 64-bit hosts, audio and MIDI drivers have not fully penetrated the market. To be true 64-bit, the entire audio path must be 64-bit, including sampler, host, operating system, audio, and MIDI hardware. As more hosts, operating systems, and hardware become 64-bit enabled, the ARIA Player will work with those 64-bit platforms. Please also consult our website for further information and updated recommendations. Currently ARIA works with Windows 64 bit, but not yet with Mac 64 bit OS."

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasvanHaren View Post
    Currently ARIA works with Windows 64 bit, but not yet with Mac 64 bit OS."
    This is an old text, ARIA Player v1.111 is x64 bit on OSX, get it at garritan.biz, not ariaengine.com

On http://www.garritan.com/store/regist...ownloads/free/

2010-11-27 ARIA Player 1.111 1.111 OS-X Download
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by David (plogue) View Post
    This is an old text, ARIA Player v1.111 is x64 bit on OSX, get it at garritan.biz, not ariaengine.com

On http://www.garritan.com/store/regist...ownloads/free/

2010-11-27 ARIA Player 1.111 1.111 OS-X Download
    I did, but still in Logic I only see the 32 bit version. Do I need to activate it somehow? Logic is running 64.

It works! Great, thanks!

André

Go Back to forum