• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tonehammer Requiem Light in a film

Share/Bookmark

Tonehammer Requiem Light in a film

Here's a short clip from a film that I worked with. In this scene the alcoholic girl helps her sick mother die by giving her medicine, thinking it's the right thing to do.

http://www.juhanalehtiniemi.com/MUSI...el_(clip).html

Made with Requiem Light and some Altiverb.
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Re: Tonehammer Requiem Light in a film

Wow! This is amazing! Music and Movieclip!

Very nice!

Thanks guys!!!!!! Very much!
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Not bad at all, I loved the bit when the choir crecendos as she spreads her wings. Very affecting. One thought, you might try bringing the choir in even a little earlier, and a little subtler; perhaps with a high string drone, or somesuch; just a few thoughts. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper50BMG View Post
    Not bad at all, I loved the bit when the choir crecendos as she spreads her wings. Very affecting. One thought, you might try bringing the choir in even a little earlier, and a little subtler; perhaps with a high string drone, or somesuch; just a few thoughts. I like it.
    Thanks! This one is actually from a film that's already finished, so there's no way to change it anymore. The whole sequence starts actually much earlier than heard in this demo clip, so there is more stuff that makes the choir start a bit softer. But I also agree in some way... as with many older works, there are things I'd like to change and do better, one thing being the very choir-pad in the beginning you mentioned...

Thanks again for your comments!
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

loved it!! shame you can't buy this Light version anymore! It's lovely!

Very excellent music! I am looking for a choir library, this sounds like what I am looking for. Very real sounding.

Thanks both of you!!! Yes it's a shame they don't sell this Light-version anymore... I've been thinking about buying the full version as well as soon as I get the money. They also recently came out with a children's choir which also sounds really good... oh, I wish I could just buy them all...
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Go Back to forum