• Register
  • Help

Topic: New piano PRO available soon ?

Share/Bookmark

New piano PRO available soon ?

That's it. Nothing to add. Just curious and anxious to buy the new Steinway.

Re: New piano PRO available soon ?

Hi DreamMakerStudio,
    Both the D and B pianos are under intense development. Unfortunately there's not much more I can tell you right now and we're not pre-announcing the release date. Thanks for your interest - I wish I could be more helpful. Of course we'll have a lot of information on this site and the Garritan website when it is released.

Re: New piano PRO available soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    Hi DreamMakerStudio,
    Both the D and B pianos are under intense development. Unfortunately there's not much more I can tell you right now and we're not pre-announcing the release date. Thanks for your interest - I wish I could be more helpful. Of course we'll have a lot of information on this site and the Garritan website when it is released.
    Hi Jeff,

While we're on the subject...

I'm going to be purchasing GAS Basic very soon because it sounds so much better than the Steinway in GPO4, and I really want it for a piano sonata I'm working on. Will there be an upgrade path from Basic to the new Pro library, or is this something that has yet to be decided?

Thanks!

Steve
    If you'd like to hear a couple of pieces I might actually finish someday, please visit my virtual concert hall.

Go Back to forum