• Register
  • Help

Topic: Patch version search

Share/Bookmark

Patch version search

Hi,..Is there a way,as well as a list, Of searching for specific patch library updates ?? I thought there was..But I also don't know the different version numbers that could be used..Thanx in advance JON....Loving 1.5 by the way and hats off once again to Spectrasonics for making it free..
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Re: Patch version search

hello jonkuzma,

You can find the listing of all Omnisphere patch updates by logging into your user account here: http://auth.spectrasonics.net/useracct/

Then select Omnisphere get updates

Click on the Patch Library - Version History link

You should now see the listing of all the patch updates!

Not sure what your'e asking here, searching for specific patch library updates??
    If you want to download an older library update, for some reason, just scroll down to the leagacy updates link ( link is on bottom of Omnisphere updates page)

In Omnisphere:
    If you want to view only the sounds of a specific update, just enter the update # (i.e. 1.5) in the Search field of Omnisphere's Browser

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
    Rick

Re: Patch version search

Hi Thanks..Yes I was wanting to just load the patches of each update..I'll give the 1.5 a try..I know I used to know how to do it.. But have forgotten..You couls even go all the way back to the first patch set that was developed at launch.. Pretty kool way of getting to know what you just added in a sonic way.. JON
    Logic Pro8
    MacBook Pro intel
    Live8
    Reason4
    PTs 7.4

Go Back to forum