• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anything new from Spectrasonics at Musik Messe?

Share/Bookmark

Anything new from Spectrasonics at Musik Messe?

Keep thinking we will be suprised this week.

Re: Anything new from Spectrasonics at Musik Messe?

I hope something about RMX. Still great but a little aged about user interaction... Please please please (I'm on my knees): throw away that horrible popup menu to select a library...

I am trying to find other sites for Musik Messe releases and videos- any suggestions beyond Musiciansfriend, SonicState, MusicRadar?

I agree for Stylus. A better ergonomy will be nice. For exemple, it's easier to learn a function in Omnipshere or Trilian (just a simple right-click I think) than with Stylus.

And maybe I ask to much, but stylus for live session works so nicely. Is it possible to add my sound from Trilian or Omnisphere (a bassline, a synth) into Stylus for using in groove mode. Because what I'm doing now, is to export from my sequencer, than import in recycle and than convert with SAGE Converter.... If I want for exemple a bass from C1 to B2, it's 24 times the operations !!! Some people may think that it's stupid but with only Ableton and 2 Stylus RMX, I've got a nice session track with 2*8 tracks that I switch between and my CPU is like in hollyday in Copacabana.

Or maybe Spectrasonics can think about a Software who integrate Spectrasonics softwares easily for live session (like KORE ?). I know maybe it is not the way of thinking of the compagny, but.... It can be nice . But the interaction between Stylus and Omnisphere for Apreggiator and Enveloppes are already amazing !!!

Bye

The Answer is "No not a lot". Everyday I was looking for new things on YouTube but I was very disappointed.

OK there was the Jupiter 80 but I did not see great demo's and the Yamaha MOX was new but that was it. Ofc some more news but not from most software compagnies like Spectrasonics, Garritan, Pianoteq and others.

I was hoping to see some news about Stylus RMX and the new Karma software for the Motif XF but could not found it.

I hope we don't have to wait untill the next Namm to see something new.

Cheers

I did find this intresting for those who still use instruments and stuff

www.darkmatteraudio.com

novaburst

the future

Quote Originally Posted by novaburst View Post
    I did find this intresting for those who still use instruments and stuff

www.darkmatteraudio.com

novaburst

the future
    Wow- just don't know about this thing. It was ok until he grabbed the mouse. It seems like a device that would have been a huge thing about 2 years ago- but the iPad and what is coming out just trumps it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Javaj View Post
    Wow- just don't know about this thing. It was ok until he grabbed the mouse. It seems like a device that would have been a huge thing about 2 years ago- but the iPad and what is coming out just trumps it to me.

I think it may take off in a big way, they are planning for an ipad to use with it and they will be opening it up to other developers to creat software for it, you will be able to play your synth patches on it and its 40 bit.

im going to keep my eye on this one

Go Back to forum