• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilian bass synths -- holy $%!*!

Trilian bass synths -- holy $%!*!

Cementing my status as a dope -- I bought Trilian for the electric basses and primarily the fretless instruments. Since I purchased/installed the DVDs (2+ months ago), I haven't even given the bass synths a second thought. Didn't even load up one patch. I think my subconscious attitude was 'I'm a bass player, what do I need a bass synth for?'

I think because of the Bob Moog charity pack I decided to give trilian's bass synths a quick whirl. Holy smokes... this thing is *sooo* good. Whereas Omnisphere is so diverse and spread out, Trilian's bass synths are slotted into a... how do I put this... a certain vibe. All different, yet focused.

Despite not quite having the variety or "wow" of omnisphere, I found them to be even more inspiring. These are some flipping way cool and *useful* synths. Of course, most of you probably know that since you're not a dope like me.

Re: Trilian bass synths -- holy $%!*!

Trilian's Bass Synth library is simply the closest you can get to vintage analog monosynth awesomeness if you ask me. There is no other VST that sounds like this collection.

Go Back to forum